China Factory Customized FRP Fiberglass Grating for Construction
Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) grating and glass fiber reinforced plastic plate, is a kind of glass fiber reinforced material, unsaturated polyester resin as matrix, through special processing and become a kind of plate material, with lots of blank space FRP gratings can be used as a structural material, used for the floor of the corrosion environment, trench cover, platform, ship deck, stair, catwalks, etc. With corrosion resistance and flame retardant, non – magnetic insulation, bright colors, a variety of styles and forms of alternative features.
Chemical plant and metal finishing, Construction engineering, traffic and transportation, Petrochemical engineering, ocean survey, water engineering, Food and beverage plants, Textile printing and dyeing and electronic industry
Anti-slip floor, stair tread, foot bridge, Operation platform, trench cover, Security and safety fence, handrail, Off-shore oil rig, moor shipyard, shipping deck, ceiling, Ramp ladder, scaffold, railway footpath, Decorative grid, man-made fountain pool grid, Non-conductive and non-magnetic
Anti-fire, Anti-corrosion and anti-aging, Anti-slippery, Light but high loaded strength, Long service life and maintenance free, Non-conduction or magnetic, Easy installation and rich colors, various sizes and colors available
Characteristics: folding corrosion resistance, aging resistance, flame retardant, safety, strong designability: flexible size, convenient cutting, size stability
FRP gratings reinforced plastic grille size:
Common size is 25,30,38,40,50 mm, etc., can be customized according to customer requirements, flexible and diverse, convenient for cutting, size stability.
FRP gratings surface type:Ordinary type, primary color transparent type, groove type, sand-laying non-slip type, double-layer small pass type, cover type, cover sand type, pultrusion type, etc.
1) High tensile strength, low elongation–Glass fiber geogrid is made of glass fiber, which has high resistance to deformation, and the elongation at break is less than 3%.
2) No long-term creep–As a reinforcing material, it is extremely important to have the ability to resist deformation under a long-term load, that is, creep resistance. The glass fiber will not creep, which ensures that the product can maintain long-term performance.
3) Thermal stability-the melting temperature of glass fiber is above 1000 ℃, which ensures the thermal stability of the glass fiber geogrid during paving operation.
4) Compatibility with asphalt mixing–The material coated in the post-treatment process of fiberglass geogrid is designed for asphalt mixture, and each fiber is fully coated, which has high compatibility with asphalt This ensures that the glass fiber geogrid will not be isolated from the asphalt mixture in the asphalt layer, but will be firmly combined.
5) Physical and chemical stability-After coating with a special post-treatment agent, the glass fiber geogrid can resist all kinds of physical abrasion and chemical erosion, and also resist biological erosion and climate change, ensuring its performance is not affected.
6) Aggregate interlocking and restriction–Because the fiberglass geogrid is a mesh structure, the aggregates in the asphalt concrete can penetrate through it, thus forming a mechanical interlocking. This restriction hinders the movement of the aggregate, so that the asphalt mixture can achieve a better compaction state, higher load-bearing capacity, better load transfer performance and smaller deformation under load.